Dessert Lasagna! These are the best! This one is one of the simplest and it is no bake! I saw a version of this made by my friend Holly over at Spend With Pennies. You must go check out her site-it is fabulous. Holly used fresh whipped cream in her ice box cake. You can totally do that here too but I took a little short cut and used cool whip. Serious hit with the kids! I dipped my cookies in a quick splash of milk which made this ready to dig into just 6 hours later!
- 2 packages Chips Ahoy Cookies
- 1½ cups milk, used for dipping
- 2 containers Cool Whip
- Hot fudge sauce
- Start a 11x7 pan off with a flat layer of cookies on the bottom. Remember, you are going to dip each cookie in the milk before laying it in the pan. Just a quick dip!
- Next spread on a layer of cool whip.
- Repeat this process until you reach the top! I made 3 cookie layers in my pan.
- Drizzle on some hot fudge and broken cookie pieces.
- Let sit in fridge at least 6 hours before serving.
Inspired By My Awesome Friend Holly at Spend With Pennies