Brownies are so delicious but knowing you can make them in one bowl is even more satisfying. Less mess, less cleaning and the same great taste! One bowl chocolate chunk brownies make all of your brownie dreams come true!
Other Brownie Recipes you may LOVE!:
- 8 tablespoons salted butter
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 8×8 inch pan with nonstick foil.
- In a bowl, melt butter in the microwave.
- Stir in chocolate chips until most have melted.
- Add flour, salt and both sugars.
- Add eggs, yolk and oil.
- Stir well and fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Pour in pan and bake 35-40 mins.
- Chill for clean cut brownies
Adapted from Picky Palate