Dirt Dessert Trifle
What a name. Hee hee! Every kid loves a good dirt dessert trifle! This trifle has brownies, Oreos, chocolate pudding, whipped cream and a whole lot of kiddie appeal. Serve this up to a big crowd and most important? Add lot of gummy worms! If you want to make this a little bit more grown up, make some homemade whipped cream and homemade chocolate pudding. Mmmmmm!!!! To make this even more like dirt, you can serve it in a pail with a shovel pushed right into the trifle. Your kids will have fun decorating this one with you and even more fun eating it!
- 1½ packages Oreos, chopped
- 15 Fairytale Brownies or homemade pan of brownies, cut into small chunks
- 2 tubs Cool Whip
- 2 Packages Chocolate Pudding
- gummy worms
- Start by layering the trifle dish with brownies.
- Add Oreos.
- Drop a few spoonfuls of chocolate pudding.
- Spread on some Cool Whip.
- Repeat until you reach the top!
- Top with gummy worms and a flower, if desired.