This is one special trifle for a that time when you need a special dessert! You have Oreos, brownies, cream cheese whipped cream and some chocolate pudding. I tried out some Godiva chocolate pudding in this recipe and it was a huge hit. I even made it more decadent by swapping the milk for half and half. And it wasn’t only because I was out of milk! LOL I used homemade brownies in my trifle but you can definitely use a box mix to make them if it helps you speed up the recipe. I hope you get to try out this Oreo Brownie Trifle soon!
You may need:
- 2 boxes chocolate pudding prepared according to box (I swapped half and half for the milk to make it richer.)
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 4T. cream cheese
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 batch brownies in 9x9 pan, baked, cooled and cut into squares
- 26 Oreos plus some for the top garnish
- Hershey's syrup
- Make cream by whipping the heavy cream. Once soft peaks are reached, add the sugar and cream cheese and beat till smooth and thick.
- Line bottom of trifle bowl with half brownies.
- Top with ½ the pudding.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Top with 13 crushed Oreos.
- Repeat this layering to the top of your bowl. (My bowl allowed for 2 complete layers.)
- Add a drizzle of hershey's syrup.
- Pipe the rest of the cream on top and garnish with a few Oreos.
- Keep chilled.
- Best served after a few hours or the next day.