As seen on Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons-only difference for me was kitchen fun with my TWO sons! The boys loved this!
- Rice krispy treats, prepared according to marshmallow package directions
- pretzel sticks
- mini marshmallows
- Chocoley white chocolate disks, melted
- Dip pretzels ½ way in melted chocolate and lay on wax paper.
- Stick a mini marshmallow on each side and let set.
- dip the stick into the melted white chocolate-marshmallow end first and let set.
- Take the prepared krispy treat and with slightly wet hands, mold the treats around the pretzel and set on wax paper until firmed up.