I am so excited to be a WHOoter and have the chance to create exclusive recipes for their kitchen. Made this one and it was a hit!!!! You can visit the WHOOT here!
No-Bake Hot Fudge Rolo Cheesecake
- 1½ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 7 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, divided
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) bags unwrapped Rolos, (One bag for the batter. One bag for the topping. Both bags need the Rolos cut in half.)
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- For the crust, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter together.
- Press crumbs firmly into the bottom of a 9″ Springform pan. Chill 1 hour.
- Pour ¾ cup of the hot fudge sauce onto the crust.
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter together until creamy. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk.
- In a different bowl, beat heavy cream and powdered sugar on high until stiff peaks form. Set aside one cup of this whipped cream for the topping.
- Fold the rest of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Fold until smooth. Fold in one bag of the unwrapped Rolos.
- Pour this onto the graham crust.
- Spread on the whipped cream you saved.
- Sprinkle the other bag of Rolos on top and drizzle with the rest of the hot fudge sauce and the caramel.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Remove sides of springform pan when ready to serve. Dig in!!!! Can store covered in fridge 3 days.