Mini Caramel Apple Strudel Cheeecakes
- 1⅓ cups graham cracker crumbs (I like Honeymaid)
- 2½ T. sugar
- 6 T. salted butter, melted
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup quick cooking oats
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp light-brown sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup butter, partially melted in microwave
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lb apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped* (I used Gingergold)
- Salted caramel sauce, homemade or jarred
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 18 muffin cups with liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Divide mixture into liners and press down firmly o form little crusts.
- Bake 5 minutes and cool.
- To the melted butter, stir in flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir until clumps form and park in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs until smooth.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Pour cheesecake batter evenly over the mini crusts.
- Top with chopped apples evenly.
- Sprinkle on streusel topping.
- Bake about 25 mins.
- Cool and chill in fridge a few hours.
- Top with caramel!
Adapted from Cooking Classy via Paula Deen