These raspberry crumb bars will not disappoint. Loaded with butter and packed with jam they are an outrageous treat. Grab some tea and a few bars and relish in raspberry bar heaven!
- Spray a 12x17 pan with Pam.
- Preheat oven 350
- 3c. flour
- 1⅓c. confectioners sugar
- 3 sticks soft butter
- 1¼ cups seedless raspberry jelly
- 4½c. flour
- 3c. light brown sugar
- 4 sticks soft butter
- Beat all to form dough.
- Press into pan and bake 15-20 to lightly brown.
- Cool completely.
- Electric mix all to form crumbs.
- Once crust is cool, spread jelly evenly on top.
- Evenly pinch off and place large crumbs on top of caramel to cover it all.
- Bake 25-30 mins.
- Cool completely, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into bars.
- Freezes very well!