Cheesecake! Now there is something one can never get enough of! This dreamy oreo cheesecake bar has a delicious oreo crust as well as oreos mixed right into the creamy batter. I dolled them up at the end with some drizzled chocolate and you guessed it…..more Oreos!!! These are perfect for a summer gathering and can even be made a few days in advance. Let me know if you give these winners a try!
nonstick foil-the most incredible invention ever!
- 19.1 oz package regular Oreo cookies
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup sour cream, room temp
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup chocolate chips, melted
- additional oreos for decoration
- Preheat oven to 325ºF
- Line 9x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Food process 28 Oreos until crumbs are made.
- Add the butter and stir.
- Press this into the pan and bake 10 mins. Cool
- Coarsely chop the rest of the Oreos and set aside.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add one egg at a time, incorporating well.
- Stir in the Oreos.
- Pour over crust and bake 40 minutes.
- Cool, chill in fridge several hours and cut into bars!
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and top with a whole oreo!
Adapted From High Heels and Grills