Luckily it is time for another month of Two Sweetie Pies! Another month of 2 Sweetie Pies with That Skinny Chick Can Bake means another wonderful dessert! Always a success when you bake from Liz’s blog! Each month we bake up a recipe from each other and keep it a secret until reveal day! Super fun! Make sure you pop over to visit Liz and see which Hugs & Cookies recipe she chose this month.
This month I went with Liz’s Cranberry cheesecake bars….just like the Starbucks one but even better! These would be perfect around Thanksgiving due to the cranberry sauce, of course! The filling makes these little bars so pretty, too! I love the layers!
Thanks once again Liz for a fabulous dessert!
You can visit Liz on her social media channels here:
- 2 cups flour
- 1½ cups quick oats
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (16 ounces) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Line a 13 x 9 baking pan with non-stick foil.
- In a mixer on low, combine flour, oats, ¾ cup sugar and butter; mix until crumbly.
- Set aside 1½ cups crumbs for topping, and press the rest into the prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese fluffy.
- Add condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Once smooth, spread over crust.
- Mix sugar, corn starch and cranberry sauce until smooth.
- Pour over the cream cheesecake layer.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over top.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Cool, chill, cut.