3 ingredients! That is literally all you need for the 3 Ingredient Caramel Cookie Bars. These are some dreamy bars!
3 Ingredient Caramel Cookie Bars
- 32 ounces chocolate chip cookie dough
- 11 ounces Kraft Caramels
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven 350.
- Press 16 ounces dough into an 9x13 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Bake 10 mins and cool a few mins.
- Microwave caramels and milk until melted.
- Carefully pour on crust and spread with offset spatula.
- Flatten pieces of the remaining dough and lay them over the caramel to create a top crust.
- Some caramel will still show.
- Bake 15-18 mins.
- Cool, chill, cut
Adapted from Out of the Box Desserts By Hayley Parker
Sara Souza says
Hi! I made this for my family tonight and oh my goodness! They loved it!
Thank you for sharing!