This brownie is pretty much perfect because it is topped with rich fudge and chopped candy bars. I don’t think it gets much better than that!
Click here for Nonstick Foil-the BEST for lining your brownie pans!
Click Here for 9×9 Pans
3 Musketeers Fudge Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix (make them following 9x9 pan directions and let cool in pan)
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (11 oz) bag Mini Sized 3 Musketeers bars, chopped
- Once you prepare the box mix brownies in the 9x9 pan lined with nonstick foil, bake and cool.
- Place half the chopped candies across the top of the cooled brownies.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the chocolate chip and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir smooth and pour over the candies and brownies. Use an offset spatula to help spread the fudge layer.
- Sprinkle on the rest of the candy bars.
- Chill until firm and cut into bars.
Adapted from Cookies and Cups