You are all going to want to thank my mom for this recipe. It is one of the most delicious cookies I have ever eaten. It is crazy addicting so be prepared to share it or you’ll eat the whole batch. You’ve been warned!!!
Almond Praline Brittle Bark
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup flour
- 6 ounces sliced almonds can use 8 ounces but I only had 6 and they were fabulousssss!
- chocolate coating:
- 4 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheets with nonstick foil (HAS to be nonstick kind)
- Bring to a boil on the stove the butter, honey, sugar and cream.
- Once boiling, let it cook a few minutes at the boil until he color gets golden and it starts t thicken and evaporate. Should just take a few mins. Watch it closely!
- Remove from heat and stir in flour and almonds.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 5 large scoops of batter onto sheet. As it bakes they will collide creating one large cookie which you will later break into bark.
- Bake 8-11 minutes until edges are getting brown. Remove and place cookie sheet directly in fridge or freezer on a pot holder.
- Let set and then peel off the foil.
- Melt 2 chocolates together and spread evenly on the flat side of bark.
- Chill again and break into pieces.