For our 13th anniversary, we enjoyed a salad like this for our appetizer. Here I have recreated it….hope you love it, too!
Arugula, Fig and Parmiagiano Reggiano Salad
- Arugula (I used ½ a bag)
- 2 figs, cut coarsely
- ¼ cup marcona almonds
- ¼ pound prosciutto
- parmiagiano reggiano, several slices extra thin!
- Balsamic dressing or olive oil or sesame seed oil to top it
- parmesan crisps served on the side
- Arrange salad in this order:
- arugula on plate, top with prosciutto.
- Sprinkle on figs, nuts and cheese!
- Top with dressing of choice!