This is a fabulous quiche recipe that comes from my mom.A perfect lunch treat served with a nice salad.
Asiago Vegeatble Quiche
- 1-2 heads of broccoli, chopped and steamed, let cool
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1½ cups half and half
- 1 packet Knorr Vegetable soup & mix
- 2 c. shredded asiago cheese
- 1 deep dish pie crust
- Lay cheese in bottom of crust.
- Place broccoli on top of cheese.
- Beat eggs and cream, soup mix and pour into the crust.
- Bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes.
- Recipe from My Mom! XO
The instructions do not mention the veg soup mix. When is that added?
Hugs & Cookies xoxo says
Thank u-all fixed!!!
That looks ready for a lunch box.