Baileys Brownies are outrageous because the frosting is basically a Baileys fudge! Thick, rich and decadent….they make the perfect dessert for grown ups! You may also enjoy: Baileys Cheesecake which is equally outrageous and delish! These come together very easily because they start with a box mix of brownies! I prefer Betty Crocker Dark brownies but use whichever brand is your favorite. Just whip them up in an 8×8 pan according to the box directions and cool them. Then, the fudge frosting is made gently in the microwave. It doesn’t get easier than that now does it? These would be a big hit on St. Patrick’s Day but also any time of the year, too! Don’t just wait for March!
You may need:
- 1 box brownie mix prepared and baked according to box directions for 8x8 pan, then cooled
Baileys fudge frosting
- ½ c. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ¾ c. milk chocolate chips
- ¼ c. Baileys Irish Cream
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, Baileys Irish cream, vanilla, and salt.
- Heat gently until melted. (30 second increments and stir)
- Pour over cooled brownies.
- Chill until set
Adapted from Delish