This idea was adapted from Oh, Bite It’s genius Oreo Freezer Pie!!! Be sure to check out her page-you will LOVE it! I made her Oreo version and loved it so figured Nutter Butters would work great ,too! Yup! they sure did. Mmmmmmmm!!!!! What’s so great is that this is no bake. No oven to battle in the summer heat! No extra heating up the house. Just a nice cold dessert that everyone will love. Of course, the melted peanut butter on top is the perfect addition so ignore the part where I typed “optional” and pour it on….thick!
No Bake Nutter Butter Freezer Pie Ingredients:
30 Nutter Butters for layers
1 1/2 containers Cool Whip
16 crushed Nutter Butters
Peanut Butter, melted for optional drizzle on top!
- Fold crushed cookies into your cream.
- Using a freezer safe 8×8 dish, line the bottom with whole cookies.
- Spread half the cream on top.
- Lay on another layer of full cookies.
- Spread last of the cream on top.
- Sprinkle on extra crushed Nutter Butters and freeze several hours.
- Cut into huge slices and drizzle on the melted peanut butter!