This treat reminds me of something Elvis would love! Banana Brownies get piled high with the best peanut butter frosting. You could eat it like that or simply go full force and pour on some melted chocolate! These are crazy delicious and you will want to eat the frosting with a spoon!
Goodies you’ll need include:
- 8 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 banana
- 1 cup flour
- 4c. confectioner's sugar
- 1 c. SKIPPY peanut butter
- 2 T. soft butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a mixer, beat the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla.
- Add banana and salt until combined.
- Add the flour.
- Pour into 8x8 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Bake at 350 for 27-30 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Put first 4 ingredients in the mixer and beat.
- Add milk slowly until the desired consistency. (Thick but spreadable)
Banana Brownie adapted from Cookies and Cups