This Banana Split Brownie Ice Box Cake is the perfect no-bake summer dessert!
What could be more fun than receiving scrumptious brownies in the mail from Fairytale brownies and being asked to turn them into a fabulous creation!!!! This was right up my alley. For this Banana Split Brownie Ice Box Creation I used their cream cheese brownies! Sinful, I tell you! You can visit their site here –> FAIRYTALE BROWNIES. You can also like them on Facebook here –> FACEBOOK. I made 2 layers of the brownies and stuffed them with this fabulous vanilla pastry cream. I topped it all off with some whipped cream, banana slice, hot fudge, walnuts and of course, cherries!!! Make this for your next party and you’ll be a hit!!!
You can also make this recipe using your favorite homemade brownies or even a boxed mix like Betty crocker!
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 10 Cream Cheese Fairytale Brownies
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 jar hot fudge
- small bag of walnuts
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Beat all together until creamy and thick!
- Lay 5 brownies in an 8x8 pan. (Cut last brownie to fill in sides.)
- Spread all of the filling cream on top.
- Add another layer of brownies.
- Spread or pipe on the whipped cream.
- Top with banana slices, hot fudge, walnuts and cherries!
My Banana split ice box inspiration came from my friend Holly at Spend With Pennies! xo
Brownies provided by Fairytale Brownies. All thoughts and opinions are my own.