BBQ Chicken Thighs
Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are a fave around here. We love them in the skillet, in the crockpot, even broiled but our most favorite preparation is when hubby gets them on the grill! The prep for these is super easy and they come out so very tasty! We like to grill a variety of items like chicken thighs, steak and sausage at the same time. Then, I slice it into an orzo salad with a lemon vinaigrette and we have food for days! You may like the orzo recipe! Check it out here. I also recommend asparagus on the bbq with some kosher salt and parmesan cheese. Absolutely delicious!
- 1 package boneless, skinless chicken thighs (I like Bell and Evans)
- ½ red onion sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, minces
- salt, paprika
- olive oil
- Generously season chicken on both sides with salt and paprika.
- Put into a ziploc freezer bag.
- Throw in the onion slices and garlic.
- Pour in a few Tablespoons of olive oil to coat everything.
- Seal bag, mix around fo a few minutes and let marinate until grilling time.