This stir fry is easy, tasty and FAST! Perfect on a busy weeknight when you are hungry and don’t feel like waiting for take out or delivery! I think you will love this beef stir fry, so grab the wok and get in the kitchen!
You will need:
Beef Stir Fry
- 1 pound sirloin steak sliced for stir fry by butcher
- ¼ cup Tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cup toasted sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- salt to taste
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 heads broccoli chopped
- Olive or canola oil
- Toasted sesame seeds to garnish optional
- Mix all ingredients except olive or canola oil, sesame seeds.
- Add steak and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- In a large wok, heat a little oil until hot!
- Add marinated meat/onions in batches, frying till no longer pink. Remove to plate.
- Add onions and garlic, cook a few minutes and remove to plate.
- Add broccoli with a few tablespoons of water to help it steam and stir fry until water evaporates and broccoli is green but still crisp.
- Return meat to pan and onions garlic along with any remaining marinade in bags.
- Cook a few more minutes until meats cook all way through!
- Season with salt as needed.
- Sprinkle on sesame seeds.