A “grown up” only dessert….this recipe comes from my mom so you know it’s a WINNER!!!!
Bourbon Candy Balls
- 2 ¼ cups finely crushed nilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 T. cocoa powder
- 1 cup walnuts chop in food processor pretty fine
- 1 cup coconut chop a bit in processor, too
- 3-4 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ¼ cup bourbon
- powdered sugar for rolling
- Mix together cookies, powd. sugar, cocoa powder, walnuts, coconut, bourbon and 3T. corn syrup. Add the extra Tablespoon of corn syrup if needed to form the balls. Roll into ball shapes and roll through powdered sugar.