I would say Cookies & Cups is a genius for this recipe. I say that because even my pickyyyyyyyy eater kids liked it! The grown ups, well we LOVED it! I used Trader Joe’s buttery crackers for this but you can use any kind you like. I also used Kerrygold Butter because why not break out the good stuff when it’s a star ingredient!? Making this one every single week from this day forward. Try it….you’ll have a new dinner for your usual rotation!!!
- 1 - ½ pounds thin boneless chicken cutlets
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 30 buttery crackers (I like the Trader Joe's Buttery Rounds), crushed in a ziploc by kids
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup Kerrygold butter, cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Place cracker crumbs and salt on a plate and combine.
- Lay each chicken cutlet into the egg and then onto the crackers, pushing to help them adhere.
- Lay cutlets in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the butter all over the chicken and bake about 30 minutes until golden and crispy!