Pasta for dessert? Absolutely when it is filled with a sweet cannoli filling and extra chocolate chips! Drizzle on some melted chocolate and you have a unique and scrumptious dessert. This would be awesome on an Italian night themed dinner party or just for fun with your friends! Cannoli stuffed dessert shells will definitely wow your guests!
Cannoli Stuffed Dessert Shells
- 16 jumbo pasta shells cooked according to the box directions
- 1 ¼ cups ricotta cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 ½ cups cool whip
- 1 cup chocolate chips melted for drizzle
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips plus more for serving
- Mix ricotta, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Add chips.
- Stuff each shell.
- Drizzle on top with melted chips.
- Garnish with extra mini chips!