Caramel Apple Pie Wontons
- wonton wrappers
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 2 T. sugar
- 2 T. melted butter
- powdered sugar
- caramel sauce
- Preheat oven 425 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the apple filling.
- Lay out a wonton wrapper.
- Place 1 tsp. filling on top.
- Wet edges of wrapper with water and fold in half on a diagonal to create a triangle shape.
- Crimp edges with a fork to seal and repeat. Lay on the parchment.
- Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until brown.
- Immediately dust with powdered sugar and serve with caramel sauce.