Caramel Oreo Ice Box Cake
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping plus extra for drizzling
- ½ teaspoon coarse ground sea salt
- 32 Oreo cookies plus 3-5 extra to crumble on top
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups Cool Whip divided
- caramel and chocolate syrup
- sea salt
- Stir together the caramel topping and sea salt.
- Beat the cream cheese and caramel in a mixer on medium until creamy.
- Fold in 2 cups of the Cool Whip.
- Dip 16 Oreo cookies quickly into the milk and line the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
- Spread half of your caramel cheesecake mixture on top of the Oreo.
- Drizzle on some caramel.
- Repeat the layers with the rest of the cookies and cheesecake batter.
- Use the rest of the Cool Whip to decorate the top.
- Crumble some extra cookies on top, if desired.
- Drizzle on hot fudge and caramel sauces.
- Chill at least 6 hours.
Adapted from Bru Crew-you will love her blog, go visit!