Did you ever notice that steak houses have the best skillet corn? This cheesy corn dish will make you smile. Fried corn topped with awesome Parmigiano Reggiano cheese! This is a side dish that comes together in just a few minutes. No fresh corn on hand? I will let you in on a secret. This recipe calls for frozen corn-yup! How easy is that!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen corn
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add corn, salt and pepper.
- Cook for at least 10 minutes to allow some browning.
- Remove to a plate and sprinkle the cheese on the hot corn.
- Adapted from The Cookin Chicks
Adapted from the Cookin Chicks