Oooh this Chicken Enchilada Dip is the perfect appetizer for your next gathering!!!
Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 16 ounces green chile enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups cheese (I used combo of monterey jack, mozzarella and manchego)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- jalapeño slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Pour some sauce into cast-iron skillet.
- Top with 1 cup of the chicken, 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers 2 times.
- Bake about 25 minutes,
- Serve with sour cream, jalapeño slices, and cilantro.
Adapted from My Recipes