A moist, delicious brownie topped with a white chocolate drizzle and a nonpareil candy is the perfect after school treat! These chocolate brownies will have your kids smiling and willing to do their homework right away for a treat!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 8 ounces coarsely chopped semi-sweet chocolate (I used 1 7 oz Lindt bar just because I didn’t have an 8 oz. bar)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 11 x 7 inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and let cool a few minutes.
- Stir the sugar into the butter/chocolate mix.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Spread batter evenly into the pan and bake 27-35 minutes. Let cool completely and cut into squares.
- Melt white chocolate carefully in the microwave and drizzle over brownies.
- Top with a nonpareil or candy of your choice!
Best white chocolate for melting? Read on…..