This pie is quite the show stopper! Want my secret to the best whipped cream? Get yourself a dispenser. It comes out tasting better than any cream you can make in the mixer! Reminds us of the Cheesecake Factory Cream! MMmmmmmmm!!!!
You many want to try out some Homemade Caramel for this recipe!!!
Chocolate Chip Caramel Cookie Pie
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- pinch salt
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips divided
- 1 frozen deep dish pie crust
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- whipped cream or ice cream optional
- Preheat oven 325.
- Whisk eggs, sugars and vanilla.
- Add flour and salt.
- Whisk in butter in 3 additions.
- Stir in 1 cup chips.
- Pour in pie crust and bake about 50-55 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle on the other cup of chocolate chips.
- Drizzle on some caramel sauce and let cool.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream!