Clusters! What a name but these delicious candies really look like big clusters of chocolate heaven! I added dried cherries into these from Trader Joe’s which were just fabulous. You could also use dried cranberries if you have those on hand. It sweetens them up just a tad! The other nice thing about these Chocolate Cornflake Clusters is that they are no-bake! Perfect for the summer!
- 7¼ ounces milk chocolate
- 5½ ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 3 cups cornflakes
- ⅓ cup dried cherries
- Chop both chocolates and microwave ¾ of the chocolate on high 30 seconds. Continue heating in short intervals until melting.
- Add the rest of the chocolate and stir in until melted.
- Place cereal in large bowl and pour the chocolates on top.
- Stir gently to coat without crushing cereal too much.
- Fold in cherries.
- Spoon 8 mounds onto a sheet lined with parchment.
- Let sit until the chocolate firms up.
Adapted from Ina Garten