I first saw this ridiculous treat on Oh, Bite It! Love that girl…check out her page-you’ll love it, too!!! I liked the idea of the sweet and salty here. On the first taste I wasn’t sure if I loved them so I went for a second bite and then OMG….whole batch gone!!! Do NOT make these when you are home alone or all will power will be out the window! Serve these up to a crowd. And to really push the envelope I thought I’d dip some in melted dark chocolate. Yup….great idea!!!! Try Chocoley disks for melting..they are the BEST!!!!
Chocolate Dipped Ruffles Potato Chip & Marshmallow Treats
- 1 bag regular marshmallows 40
- 3 T. butter
- 6 cups crushed Ruffles Potato Chips
- Chocoley dark chocolate Bada Bing disks
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Watch carefully as they do puff up!!!!
- Stir until smooth and pour in chips.
- Press firmly into a greased 9x9 pan.
- Let set up.
- Cut into squares and dip in melted chocolate.
- Let set on wax paper in fridge 3-4 minutes to firm up!