Chocolate Dipped S’mores
Chocolate Dipped S’mores make the perfect treat for kids and grownups, too! You can even add a layer of peanut butter if you want! The combo of peanut butter and fluff makes it a true fluffernutter snack. You may also love Toasted Smores Cheesecake and Smores Dip
You may need:
- graham cracker squares
- fluff or marshmallow cream
- optional: peanut butter
- chocolate disks (I use Merckens)
- For each s'more, spread fluff on a graham cracker and top with a second making a sandwich. For fluffernutters, spread fluff on one side and peanut butter on the other and sandwich together.
- Freeze each "sandwich" 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolates and dip each s'more.
- Drizzle on extra chocolate, if desired.
- Lay on wax paper and pop in the fridge until set.