Smores Dip is the perfect dip for the summer. Loaded with toasty marshmallows and chocolate you can’t go wrong. Grab some graham crackers for dipping and you are all set. I love to make this in a cast iron pan. You may also love Toasted Smores Cheesecake and Smores Cookie Cups.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons half and half cream
- 1 12 cups mini marshmallows
- graham crackers for dipping and hershey bars too!
- Large marshmallows to cover the top of your skillet/dish
- Gently microwave chocolate chips, cream and marshmallows until hot and smooth.
- Pour into a cast iron skillet or oven proof dish.
- Lay marshmallows all over the top.
- Broil 1-2 minutes until golden. Don;t walk away, this happens quickly.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers, cookies, hershey bars or strawberries!
Adapted from Spend With Pennies