Close your eyes and picture this…(okay fine, open your eyes to read but visualize!) An oreo crust topped with a rich cheesecake studded with fresh raspberries and dark chocolate chips. Insert swooooon here! These are pretty decadent cheesecake bars that will please any crowd. And, did you notice there are raspberries in there? You know what that means, right? These must count as a serving of fruit! hee hee Okay, maybe not but raspberries are a nice, fresh addition here! I found this recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction! Check her out for some fun goodies. Enjoy these chocolate raspberry cheesecake bars!
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 5 Tablespoons butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 30-40 fresh raspberries
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips plus extra for the top
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a 8x8 pan with nonstick foil.
- In a food processor grind Oreos into crumbs.
- Mix with the melted butter and press into the pan.
- Bake 7-9 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Carefully fold in the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour over crust carefully and spread.
- Add a few extra chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool on counter and chill for a few hours or overnight.
- Cut into bars.