Chocolate Raspberry Bars
- Chocolate Raspberry Bars
- 2 sticks soft butter
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅓ cup seedless raspberry jam
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan. (or line with nonstick foil)
- BEAT butter in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in flour, sugar and salt until crumbly.
- With floured fingers, press 1¾ cups crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan; reserve remaining mixture.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- MICROWAVE 1 cup chips and sweetened condensed milk for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Spread over hot crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs over chocolate filling.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of raspberry jam over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.