My sister in law was turning 50 and I knew I needed a special homemade gift to help her celebrate. I decided on a chocolate high heel and filled it with Sprinkled Oreo Truffles. I also added some heart sugar candies and edible glitter! Voila! A shoe fit for a special birthday girl! The Oreos are delicious and if you haven’t made oreo truffles yet, you must! Simple to make and yummy to eat! You can dip them in white chocolate, too!
I found my high heel mold for my Chocolate Shoe Stuffed with Oreo truffles Here!
I used Bada Bing Chocolates! They are the best! Nut free anddddd gluten free!! Check them out Here on Chocoley’s website! I also got these fun sprinkles from Chocoley, too. They have loads of fun decorations and fillings for your chocolates!
Chocolate Shoe Stuffed with Oreo truffles
- 1 box Oreos
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- Bada Bing Milk Chocolates
- Food process Oreos and cream cheese.
- Roll into balls and chill 30 mins.
- Melt chocolates according to package directions and dip truffles.
- Sprinkle on the sprinkles before the chocolate sets and pop in fridge.