Cookie Dough and Cheesecake! Need I say more? I didn’t think so!
Click here for a Springform Pan!
Click here for Oreos (used in crust)
- 1-3/4 cups crushed chocolate chip cookies or chocolate wafer crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- COOKIE DOUGH:
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
- Press onto the bottom and 1 in up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Place pan on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Add eggs until combined.
- Pour over crust.
- Next prepare cookie dough by beating butter and sugars.
- Add water and vanilla.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls over filling
- Carefully push the dough into the batter.
- Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool 10 mins and run a knife around the edge to loosen the crust.
- Place in fridge overnight.
- Decorate top with lots of chips and whipped cream, if desired.
Adapted from Taste of Home