Looking for a fun dessert? Look no further! Cookie shot cups are amazing! Fill them with milk for the kids and Baileys/Skrewball for the adults! You cannot go wrong with these. Try these fun toppings: chopped Reese’s, chopped Oreos, sprinkles, m & m’s and anything else you can dream up! You may also love HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE DIPPED FORTUNE COOKIES and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You will need:
These are the pipettes I used.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract,
- ⅔ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Merckens melting disks, melted: to brush on insides
- sprinkles or chopped cookies/candies
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray pan with Pam.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add butter.
- Stir in chips.
- Make balls of dough (2T) and place in molds.
- Add insert and press.
- Remove excess from tops and use a knife to smooth around the tops.
- Bake 14-16 mins.
- Cool a few mins and remove from pan.
- Brush inside with melted chocolate melts, dip tops and add sprinkles.