This is IT! The Copycat of the Cheesecake Factory’s latest slice! The celebration slice! It was delicious when I had it there but I knew I had to recreate it. Well, the copycat cheesecake factory confetti cheesecake version got CRAZY reviews at home with some coming back for seconds! I highly recommend giving this a try. I made homemade funfetti layers but you could certainly speed the process by using a box mix for those layers! This cake will definitely make everyone smile…sprinkles tend to do that, don’t they?
Just look at those colored layers! Totally FUN!!!! If you love colored layers, check out my tricolor cookies, too! They are perfect for holiday baking or anytime!
Sprinkles make everything fun! You should check out my Sprinkle Cookies-they are as HUGE as the ones you find in the best bakeries! They are also buttery, delicious and irresistible! For other fun cheesecake recipes try:
CopyCat Cheesecake Factory Confetti Cheesecake
Funfetti Cake Layers
- 1 ⅔ cup flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 8 Tablespoons soft butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- ⅔ cup sprinkles do not use nonpareils-use jimmies (You will need even more for garnish later!)
- 8 Tablespons softened butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1.5 ounces cook and serve vanilla pudding use half a package
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pound butter soft
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Beat butter and sugars creamy.
- Add egg, milk and sour cream and blend.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in all dry ingredients just till blended.
- Fold in sprinkles very lightly!
- Pour into two greased 9 inch pans lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for approx 35 mins.
- Can loosely cover with foil after 20 mins so they do not brown much.
- Let cool.
- Turn out of pans and pop in freezer -firm cakes are easier to frost/assemble.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease one 9 inch pan with shortening, line the pan with parchment and then grease the parchment. Lightly butter the pan sides and Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment.
- Add cream cheese a little at a time until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix again until smooth.
- Pour in pan..
- Bake approx 55-60 mins till golden on top and cooked through.
- Do not turn out cheesecake when it is finished baking.
- Pop in freezer and leave until frozen solid.
- Turn out frozen cheesecake layer and peel parchment from the bottom.
- Whip butter.
- Add sugar.
- Add cream and beat on high until fluffy!
- If too thick, add more cream.
- Divide into 3 bowls.
- Color one pnk, one blue, leave one white
- Lay one funfetti layer on cake plate.
- Top with blue frosting.
- Next place the cheesecake on top and cover it with pink frosting.
- Add second funfetti layer and top with white frosting and extra sprinkles!
- Keep chilled and bring to room temp when serving.
Cake/frosting adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction