Creamy Crustless Cheesecake
You may need:
- 32 oz cream cheese, soft
- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups sour cream, room temperature
- 8 T. soft butter
- 1½ c. sugar
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 13 ounces blueberries
- 2 T. water
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1½ tsp. cornstarch
- 2T. water
- Coat inside of a 10 inch springform pan generously coat inside of pan with butter.
- Preheat oven to 300º F.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add sour cream.
- Add sugar, cornstarch and vanilla- beat 2 minutes.
- Pour into springform pan.
- Fill a small cake pan with hot water and place in oven next to the springform to add moisture.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 mins. or until just has only a slight jiggle in the center.
- Shut oven off and Crack open door for 30 mins.
- Then remove to counter to cool.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Serve plain or with blueberry sauce.
- Place 1 c. berries, vanilla sugar, water in saucepan.
- Over medium, stir and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer 7 mins breaking down berries.
- Mix cornstarch and water and stir into the pan.
- Add rest of blueberries.
- If too thick, add a bit of water off the heat.
Cheesecake Adapted from Art and the Kitchen
Blueberry sauce adapted from Recipe Tin Eats