Homemade Chocolate Cake, Hot Fudge Topping, Oreos and Whipped Cream. Just keep repeating these 4 decadent ingredients until you reach the top. Throw on a cherry and dig in! Best eaten when the kids are asleep because they are NOT eating out of my crystal glasses. I mean, I have to draw the line somewhere, don’t I? LOL! Chocolate cake recipe below!!!
Fabulous Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.Line two 9×13 pans with nonstick foil.
- In a mixer, combine dry ingredients.
- Add in the buttermilk, hot coffee, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Mix on medium speed until well combined 1-2 mins.
- Divide batter among pans and bake until a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean, about 15-20 minutes. Let cakes cool completely.