This dessert pizza can be made with any crust you like! Pillsbury pizza dough or a homemade would work great! Some people prefer to make a “cookie” crust for a sweeter dessert. You can use Pillsbury cookie dough if you prefer. Once you pull it out of the oven the fun begins! Melted chocolate as the base. (Or peanut butter, nutella) Then, come the toppings! I used bananas with caramel, strawberries with chocolate sauce, mini marshmallows with more chocolate and peanut butter cups with melted peanut butter! You may also love Smores Cookie Pizza.
- 1 pizza crust pre-baked (according to directions of your crust-brush with 2 T. melted butter, if desired)
- 1 cup melted chocolate, plus extra for the marshmallows
- sliced strawberries
- sliced bananas
- 2 T. caramel sauce
- chopped peanut butter cups
- 3T. melted peanut butter
- Once crust is done to your liking, remove from the oven and spread on 1 cup melted chocolate.
- Add your toppings in the order you would like.
- I like to make 4 sections to offer choices.
- I drizzled more chocolate over the marshmallows and strawberries.
- I drizzled caramel over the bananas,
- I drizzled peanut butter over the peanut butter cups.