Extra Fudgy M and M Brownies
Are you a brownie lover? The debate goes on and on for those who love fudgy brownies versus those who adore cake-like brownies. Fudgy M and M Brownies are off the charts when it comes to a fudgy brownie! The addition of m & m’s and extra chocolate chips makes them colorful, fun and even sweeter! I like to chill these before cutting for nicer cuts. If you want them slightly less fudgy, bake them a bit longer 35-37 minutes. Extra fudgy…then baking for 30 minutes is perfect! These go perfectly with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You could also switch out the m&m’s for other candies you love. I think butterfingers would be fabulous in these or even some chopped Twix bars for a little caramel addition. Of course, you couldn’t go wrong by adding some chopped Oreos either and a caramel drizzle on top! The possibilities are endless when dealing with brownies!
Other Brownie Recipes You May Love:
You may need:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 T. butter
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tap. kosher salt
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with nonstick foil.
- In the microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter in heat proof bowl.
- Stir in the sugars and then the eggs.
- Add vanilla.
- Fold in salt and flour.
- Stir in the choc chip and half the candies.
- Pour into the pan and top with the rest fo the candies.
- Bake 30 for extremely fudgy brownies and longer for less fudgy!
Adapted from Cookies & Cups