Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
The only thing better than a brownie is a brownie stuffed with peanut butter filling! These are over the top brownies that need to be at your next party, event, or bake sale! Peanut butter stuffed brownies start with a box mix making them so easy! Of course, you can use your favorite homemade recipe if you prefer!
- 1 box of Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 14 oz- can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9×13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat brownie mix, oil and eggs until smooth.
- Press half into the pan.
- Whisk peanut butter and milk and pour over brownie layer in pan.
- Carefully spread rest of the brownie batter on top of this layer.
- Bake 25 mins and cool completely before cutting.
Adapted from Cookies and Cups