Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
It’s time for a fabulous brownie! The only thing better than a brownie is a brownie stuffed with peanut butter filling! These are over the top brownies that need to be at your next party, event, or bake sale! Peanut butter stuffed brownies start with a box mix making them so easy! Of course, you can use your favorite homemade recipe if you prefer! Either way, you cannot go wrong with this delicious filling. The filling is made with sweetened condensed milk which is rich and scrumptious. Just look at those layers. If you have a Reese’s lover in your life then these are a must make!
- 1 box of Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 14 oz- can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9×13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat brownie mix, oil and eggs until smooth.
- Press half into the pan.
- Whisk peanut butter and milk and pour over brownie layer in pan.
- Carefully spread rest of the brownie batter on top of this layer.
- Bake 25 mins and cool completely before cutting.
Adapted from Cookies and Cups
You may also like Blackberry Cheesecake Bars