Cream cheese makes everything better. Just think about it: bagels, bundt cakes, pound cakes and even cream cheese fudge! This fudge comes together very quickly and is best stored and eaten straight from the freezer. I got this recipe from my mom who has been making it for years. It is from Philadelphia cream cheese-only the best cream cheese ever made! Be sure to have unsweetened chocolate on hand when you make this. You cannot substitute semisweet, bittersweet or milk chocolate. You can also sift your powdered sugar, but being kinda lazy I didn’t bother. I did not think it made a difference so I don’t suppose I will be sifting mine any time in the near future! Here’s to some delicious frozen chocolate cream cheese fudge! Wouldn’t it be extra fun to eat this while watching the movie Frozen? hee hee! If you enjoy this fudge then you’ll also love my Milkyway Fudge. It is made in the microwave and couldn’t be simpler! Check it out here!!!
Frozen Chocolate Cream Cheese Fudge
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temp
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate melted in the microwave-let cool a bit
- 4 cups powdered sugar sifted is recommended
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Beat cream cheese in the mixer until fluffy.
- Add in melted chocolate.
- Slowly add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Mix until blended and smooth.
- Spread into an 8x8 or a loaf pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Freeze a few hours.
- Cut into squares and return to the freezer.