Walking through Target I saw Hershey’s syrup in the can and had an urge. I have bought the kind in the plastic container but it doesn’t quite compare to the can! The can is thick, rich and decadent and I knew just what to do with it. It was screaming to be poured over my fudgy, dense white chocolate brownies. Wise choice, my friends-very wise!
White Chocolate Brownies
1/2 cup butter
8 OZ White chocolate
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 and line 8 inch pan with nonstick foil.
- Melt butter and chocolate in microwave.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs and stir to incorporate.
- Add salt and vanilla.
- Fold in flour.
- Spread in pan and bake 28 minutes.
- Cool, chill and cut into squares.
- Drizzle with chocolate if desired!
Adapted from Back for Seconds