Fudgy Frosted Brownies
Luckily it is time for another month of Two Sweetie Pies! Another month of 2 Sweetie Pies with That Skinny Chick Can Bake means another wonderful dessert! Always a success when you bake from Liz’s blog! Each month we bake up a recipe from each other and keep it a secret until reveal day! Super fun! Make sure you pop over to visit Liz and see which Hugs & Cookies recipe she chose this month.
This month I went with Liz’s Fudge topped brownies. Rick and sinful, just as you’d expect! Thanks once again Liz for a fabulous dessert!
You may also love Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Crunch Brownies.
You can visit Liz on her social media channels here:
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa, sifted
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line 9 x 13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Stir together butter, sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, eggs, cream and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl; beat till all combined.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- When brownies are almost finished baking, combine chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan and heat till chocolate melts.
- Add the vanilla.
- Immediately spread over hot brownies.
- Allow to cool on wire rack then refrigerate.
- To serve, cut into bars.