Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Crunch Brownies
These brownies are sinful and delicious! The brownie is also flourless making it extra rich and fudgy. You can switch it up and use Cocoa Krispies instead of regular if you prefer.
You may need:
- 2 c. sugar
- ¾ c. canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 10.5 ounce bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- 1¼ c. creamy peanut butter
- 5 T. butter
- 3 c. Rice Krispies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line 9x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- In a mixer bowel, beat sugar and oil.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add the cocoa powder and salt and mix smooth.
- Pour into the pan and bake 17 mins.
- Top with all of the marshmallows and bake another 8 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter.
- Microwave in 30 second increments until it stirs and is smooth.
- Stir in the krispies.
- Lay this on top of the cooled marshmallow layer and spread gently.
- Pop in fridge a few hours and cut into bars.
Adapted from Yammie’s Noshery